Price RVST to USD now is $0.027. Trading volume by 24-hours $16.504. Revest Finance, which_ranked #1507 price is up 4.87% in the past 24-hours. Revest Finance has circulating supply of $0 and have $1.992,996 capitalization. In additional, total supply is $74.123,457.
The all-time high price of RVST is $0.533, the record was set on the 0.
RVST all-time low price is $0.009, the record was set on 0.
7 days ago the price was $0 , this changed the RVST price by 18.278%
14 days ago the price was $0 , this changed the RVST price by 52.55146%
30 days ago the price was $0 , this changed the RVST price by 71.78689%
60 days ago the price was $0 , this changed the RVST price by 16.00368%
1 days ago the price was $0 , this changed the RVST price by 0%
The Revest Protocol pioneers a revolutionary new use of NFTs as financial tools. Individual and project level users can deposit any ERC20 into our interactive FNFTs and set custom unlocking conditions (time, value, or contract based). This high level of composability fills many of the massive gaps in the crypto landscape ranging from something as simple as new KPI based token vesting for launching dev teams to truly game changing implications for derivative and borrowing/lending platforms. In the true nature of DeFi, Revest token holders receive stakers and liquidity providers will be receive 99% of fees generated by the protocol. Staking rewards increase non linearly with the length of the staking period. The remaining 1% is added the LP pool